Condé Nast described Round Top as: "A staggering variety of goods: fine antique linens, vintage cowboy boots, folk art, wagon wheel coffee tables, taxidermy, antique firearms, retro neon signage, rugs, found and repurposed pieces, industrial lighting, farmhouse sinks, schoolhouse desks, paintings and prints, and reproduction pieces."
Our Round Top Favorites
We love coming to this eclectic market and meeting people from across the country. All the talking and shopping will leave you in need of something tasty:
- I start each morning at Round Top Coffee Shop. I am a sucker for all things coffee and yummy homemade breakfast tacos.
- During the day, I try my luck picking the fields in Warrenton for lost treasures when I have spare time.
- In the evening, I unwind while watching the sun set on the porch at Ellis Motel while sipping a bespoke cocktail.
- Book a reservation at Bader Ranch for dinner in the hay field. Delish!
- Finish the evening with live music and dancing at Stone Cellar, next to 550 Market.
- I love supporting local artisans like Humble Donkey in Henkle Square. I love his artwork.
- I always visit our good friends and clients, Kemo Sabe. Get fitted for the perfect hat. Be sure to ask for one of our signature silver toothpicks or hat pins to personalize yours.
- Round Top is such a foodie place, it’s always tough to choose just one spot for dinner. Top 3: Pizza from Prost on Block 29, fresh salad from The Garden Company, or the perfect date night at Lulu’s.
- Night time: Fashion Shows at Market Hill and The Halles. Then go two-stepping at the Round Top Dance Hall.
- Snag a nightcap at The Mark, 550’s Art Deco inspired Speakeasy. Just across from our Pop-up Shop.